The University is committed to ensuring that all faculty, staff, and students can practice their faith without negatively affecting their work and education. Please see Employee Absences for Religious Holidays. If you have specific questions about how to provide accommodations, please review these Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action office at 612-624-9547 or [email protected].
While not an exhaustive list, here are several major events in the coming month which may require accommodations.
- Ramadan: evening of March 22–evening of April 20, 2023
- Passover: evening of April 5–evening of April 13, 2023
- Good Friday: April 7, 2023
- Orthodox Good Friday: April 14, 2023
- Eid al-Fitr: April 21–April 22, 2023