On October 10, benefits eligible faculty and staff will receive a short Employee Engagement Follow Up Survey to help leaders better understand their progress in taking action on the 2021 Employee Engagement Survey results and how to continue to make meaningful changes. The survey will close on October 28. The Follow Up Survey is not a measure of success or failure, rather the survey will provide additional information for leaders to use to make adjustments to their action plans and ultimately create an environment where employees are engaged, connected, thriving, achieving, and valued.
The Follow Up Survey consists of five questions including two open-ended questions.
- I received the 2021 employee engagement survey results.
- I participated in a meeting regarding the 2021 survey results.
- Action was taken on issues raised in the last survey (2021).
- What action have you seen taken since the 2021 survey? (open ended)
- What action would you like to see to help support you in your work? (open ended)
By sharing your feedback, you will help shape the improvements in your workplace over the
next year when the survey will take place again in the fall of 2023.
Please make your voice heard by taking the Employee Engagement Follow Up Survey from October 10 to October 28.