Boynton Health is providing onsite biometric screenings for all five campus locations! Screenings last approximately 15 minutes and earn 1,000 Wellbeing Points.
You are eligible for a biometric screening appointment if:
- You are an employee who is enrolled in University health insurance
- You are a covered spouse under a University plan
Crookston (Sargeant Student Center - Bede Ballroom)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 (8:00–11:30 a.m.)
Duluth (Kirby Student Center - Garden Room)
- Tuesday, March 15, 2023 (8:45–12:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 12, 2023 (8:45–11:30 a.m.)
- Tuesday, May 3, 2023 (8:45–11:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, June 28, 2023 (8:45–11:30 a.m.)
- Thursday, July 27, 2023 (8:45–11:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, August 16, 2023 (8:45–11:30 a.m.)
Morris (Imholte Hall Room 114)
- Thursday, February 16, 2023 (7:45–11:30 a.m.)
Rochester (Room 417)
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 (8:00–11:30 a.m.)
Twin Cities (Boynton Health & St. Paul Student Center)
- Many dates available through May 2023
Alternatives to a Biometric Screening Appointment
You can also have your primary care doctor submit your information from your annual physical using the "Biometric Screening- Primary Care Physician Form." You can search for the form under the “Programs” tab of the Virgin Pulse portal. Then print and take a paper form to your doctor or send it electronically for your doctor to fill out.
Or, order a screening kit via the portal. Search for “"Biometric Screenings- Home Test Kit (LabCorp/Pixel)" under the “Programs” tab.
You’ll earn 1,000 Wellbeing Points however you submit your screening!