The Performance Appraisal Tool (PAT) is a secure online performance evaluation tool designed to support supervisors and staff in a simplified and meaningful performance management process.
PAT is approved for use with Civil Service, labor represented, and Professional & Administrative (P&A) staff.
- You can use this employee access link to log in to PAT anytime to review and update your goals.
- During the performance evaluation phase, you will receive an email when it's time to enter your input into the evaluation form.
- Follow this guide or video for help navigating PAT.
- You can log in to PAT anytime to work with your employees to review and update their goals using this supervisor link.
- During the evaluation phase, you will receive an email from PAT once an employee has submitted their input.
- Although you have access to set up evaluations in PAT, please work with your local HR representative as local processes may require they set it up instead.
- Follow this guide or video for help navigating PAT
PAT Admin Access
- If you require PAT Admin access, please submit this Administrator's Access Request Form.
- If you already have PAT Admin access, you can access the goals and evaluations for your assigned area by logging into PAT using this PAT Admin link.
These forms should only be used if your college or unit does not use the PAT or if you have an exception to using the online tool.