The EDI discussion toolkits are a series of resources developed to help teams understand how equity, diversity and inclusion is embedded within our everyday work. Each resource within the toolkit provides teams with pre-work resources, recommended discussion questions, key takeaways to consider moving forward and additional resources related to the topic.
The first six toolkits are designed to follow a specific order:
- Unconscious Bias
- Allyship and Stress Management
- Culturally Competent Coaching of a Virtual Workforce
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
- Systemic Racism
- EDI Fatigue, Discomfort is Okay
The remaining toolkits springboard into specific topics to explore further:
- Being Inclusive in a Blended Environment
- How to Embed EDI in Your Daily Work
- My Pronouns
- Understanding and Embracing Those with Varied Abilities
- What is Intersectionality?