Results coming in January 2024
The 2023 Employee Engagement Survey results will be available in January 2024, but you do not need to wait to begin taking action. Here are some possible next steps you can take:
- Review the Employee Engagement Module for supervisors
- Find Tools and Resources to help you prepare for future action
- Learn more about Employee Engagement at the University
- Consult with the Employee Engagement team. We can help you:
- Learn more about what to expect when you receive your data
- Get ideas for connecting survey data to your needs and goals
- Select dates for future team discussion meetings later this spring
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Support the Survey
- Data from the survey will be important in understanding the faculty and staff perspective on the work environment as well as where to make meaningful changes and where to continue current practices.
- The more faculty and staff who participate in the survey, the more robust the data will be.
- Supervisors with five or more faculty or staff members who complete the survey will receive a report in early 2024.